Monday, January 17, 2011

tick tock

Today I ran for the first time this new year on nike+. I did about 3 km in Bangalore Indira Nagar Defence colony in the morning. This was after I went to Malleswaram for my usual Tue, Thur Sat 6am guitar class. I plan to keep these 2 activities (running and guitar) going steady for this year. I wonder how I can squeeze in my Talwalkar's gym routine which is currently suffering. I used to go to the gym in the mornings at 6am but now that seems difficult with the guitar classes and running routine. I could go in the evenings if I head out of work at 5:30. Will try that today and see how that works out. If that works out well I might actually keep an hour for gym work-outs in the evenings. 6:30 to 7:30pm daily.

Time is running fast - tick tock!

No comments: